StooqDailyReader(symbols=None, start=None, end=None, retry_count=3, pause=0.001, session=None, chunksize=25)¶
Returns DataFrame/Panel of historical stock prices from symbols, over date range, start to end. To avoid being penalized by Google Finance servers, pauses between downloading ‘chunks’ of symbols can be specified.
- symbols (string, array-like object (list, tuple, Series), or DataFrame) – Single stock symbol (ticker), array-like object of symbols or DataFrame with index containing stock symbols.
- retry_count (int, default 3) – Number of times to retry query request.
- pause (int, default 0) – Time, in seconds, to pause between consecutive queries of chunks. If single value given for symbol, represents the pause between retries.
- chunksize (int, default 25) – Number of symbols to download consecutively before intiating pause.
- session (Session, default None) – requests.sessions.Session instance to be used
Close network session
Parameters to use in API calls