Moscow Exchange (MOEX)¶
Returns DataFrame of historical stock prices from symbols from Moex
- symbols (str, array-like object (list, tuple, Series), or DataFrame) – Single stock symbol (ticker), array-like object of symbols or DataFrame with index containing stock symbols.
- start (str, (defaults to '1/1/2010')) – Starting date, timestamp. Parses many different kind of date representations (e.g., ‘JAN-01-2010’, ‘1/1/10’, ‘Jan, 1, 1980’)
- end (str, (defaults to today)) – Ending date, timestamp. Same format as starting date.
- retry_count (int, default 3) – Number of times to retry query request.
- pause (int, default 0) – Time, in seconds, to pause between consecutive queries of chunks. If single value given for symbol, represents the pause between retries.
- chunksize (int, default 25) – Number of symbols to download consecutively before intiating pause.
- session (Session, default None) – requests.sessions.Session instance to be used
To avoid being penalized by Moex servers, pauses between downloading ‘chunks’ of symbols can be specified.
Close network session
Parameters to use in API calls